I’ve blogged often on tech competence. If you missed the posts, here are a few:
- Do you have a duty to encrypt e-mail? My conclusion might surprise you.
- Have you considered how technology might make your practice more efficient, including more efficient at billing & collecting fees.
- Can you competently advise your clients on how to handle ESI? Do you know how to request, review, and use ESI?
- Are you aware of the impact that online providers of fixed-fee legal services might have on the profession?
- Have you considered crowdfunding to finance litigation?
Today, the ABA Journal reported that the Florida Supreme Court approved a proposal to mandate tech CLE.