Welcome to Friday of Well-Being Week in Law.
Today’s topic is Emotional Well-Being. The focus is on learning to understand and identify our emotions. Here’s a video (8:36) in which I share some thoughts. The headlines:
- It’s okay to feel negative emotions
- W.I.N. your 3-feet of influence
- It’s okay to ask for help, and help is available.
- Be 1 of somebody’s 3 or 4
I’m hosting a Zoom discussion today at noon. The invite is here. If you’re interested in sharing your thoughts on emotional intelligence, listening to others share theirs, or both – please join!
Related Material from the Institute for Well-Being in Law
- Savoring Positive Emotions – an activity guide
- Retraining Unhelpful Thoughts – an activity guide
- Addressing Lawyer Loneliness
- An article on how to get thru the day when you feel overwhelmed