I hope to watch Season 3 of Ozark someday. I’d planned to begin as soon as it dropped last Friday. Alas, I couldn’t remember how Season 2 ended, so I went back to watch its final few episodes. Still fuzzy, the problem compounded itself until I found myself starting my catch-up with episode 7 of Season 1!
Anyhow, this morning I released a CLE on the very basics of trust accounting. The video is here. Part of my project to provide content during the pandemic, I advertised it as the first in a series.
When’s the next segment come out? Funny you should ask.
Not wanting your experience to be like mine with Ozark – and don’t even get me started on how long it took to release the final season of GoT – how about now?
Here’s the next episode. In it, I discuss:
- Do I need a trust account?
- If so, where can I open one?
- What do I tell the bank when I open one?
- Can I have more than one?
- IOLTA or not?
- The dangers of commingling.
- Record Keeping Requirements.
- Collected Funds: when can I disburse?