2021: Well-Being Week in Law
Each day focused on a different component of well-being. Each day, I recorded a video addressing the day’s theme. Except for Monday, I hosted a discussion of the day’s theme at lunch, then posted a video debrief of the discussion.
The posts and videos are this week’s intro. Check ‘em out.
- Physical Well-Being: Stay Strong
- Spiritual Well-Being: Aligning Work with Personal Values
- Intellectual Well-Being: Venue, The Electric Slide & Impostor Syndrome
- Social Well-Being: Communities & Connections
- Emotional Well-Being: W.I.N. your three feet of influence
May 4 -8 is National Lawyer Well-Being Week. For more information and resources, please visit the National Task Force on Lawyer Well-Being site. As someone interested in raising awareness, here are my messages.
- The 203rd #fiveforfriday legal ethics quiz (13:21)
- Stay Strong! (7 minutes, 20 seconds)
- Align Personal & Professional Values (8:13)
- Engage & Grow Intellectually (6:52)
- Social Well-Being: Communities, Connections, & Hope (7:01)
- Emotional IQ: W.I.N. (11:19)